TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SESSION
- Be sure any body hair is well groomed, shaved legs
- We recommend your fingernails & toenails manicured
- We also suggest getting your hair & make up done professionally. (we can recommend or include them in our session for an extra charge - just ask!)
- Arrive in loose fitting clothing and avoid wearing a bra, underwear, socks or anything that will leave unsightly dent marks in your skin
- Cut the tags off the backs of your clothes if they're going to show through.
- If you're bringing shoes, take the stickers off the soles and make sure they're not too scuffed.
- If you must go tanning/get waxed, please do so 5-7 days before the session to avoid burns & blotchy skin.
- Apply plenty of lotion and/or oils to your skin leading up to the session.
- Drink lots of water, and be careful of any foods that may cause bloating starting a few days before the shoot.
- Get plenty of rest the night before!
- Go into the session with a really open mind and a positive attitude. :)
WHAT TO BRING…
- Shoes and/or heels
- Any jewelry you love and might like to include
- Stockings, fishnets, or any other accessories you would like!
- Any article of clothing or lingerie that you feel comfortable in
- Try to choose outfits that are flattering for your body type and nothing too tight.
- 2-3 outfits (we may not use them all, but it's nice to have some variation!)